Working Title: Data Analyst
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Department of Radiology
Posting Date: 05-25-2017
The Department of Radiology & Medical Imaging at the University of Virginia is seeking a data analyst to provide data archive curation, and analysis support. This position collects, compiles, analyzes, summarizes, and reports on research data. Incumbent will also ensure that data integrity is maintained.
Qualified applicants should have a Bachelor's degree; however, relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Experience working in a fast-paced healthcare environment is preferred.
This is a restricted position and is contingent upon continued grant funding.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to evaluate and apply information and provide advice.
2. Working knowledge of data management. Ability to analyze and present information.
3. Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication in daily interactions. Ability to clearly articulate specific information.
4. Ability to work independently or as part of a team. Provide direct support to leaders, as needed. Complete tasks without immediate supervision.
5. Proficient in computer applications, working knowledge of various database and software programs. Can interpret information and apply to daily work.
6. Grasp the University's educational mission, strategic aims, and programs.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=81983