PROGRAM COORD, SENIOR
PROGRAM COORD, SENIOR
PAS Adm - Registrar
• Three years' experience working with student information systems or academic scheduling software in a college or university
• Understanding of classroom technology resources and reporting functions
• Knowledge of various applications and concepts related to master course data management and room scheduling
• Evidence of professional involvement in the field
• Demonstrated data management skills and knowledge of privacy and confidentiality as they relate to student information
• Working knowledge of programming, and query and reporting functions
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills resulting in ability to work cooperatively with various constituencies
• Familiarity with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and CollegeNet Schedule 25/25Live
• Excellent organizational skills
• Understanding of academic facility andspace utilization Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Coordinate scheduling processes with campus schedulers regarding training, scheduling protocols, assignment authority, data entry standards, event requests etc.
• Configuration of 25Live to meet campus business requirements and protocols, and analysis of scheduling software problems; develop best practices to optimize software utilization
• Provide support for the data collection, report generation, and data analysis using 25Live
• Analyze course classroom needs to maximize space utilization; resolve classroom placement requests, disputes, conflicts and make recommendations regarding space utilization and appropriate classroom technology
• Maintain and coordinate the appropriate users in each security group, and add/subtract access levels to these security groups
• Coordinate the number, content, and distribution of 25Live event wizards
• Coordinate how event scheduling and/or event requests will be organized in 25Live (i.e., levels of access for authenticated users)
• Monitor master class schedule to ensure compliance with University policies
• Manage information in student information system regarding academic courses, facilities, and classroom technology resources, ensuring accurate up-to-date data is available for scheduling academic courses, special events, and student organizations.
2901 PROGRAM COORD, SENIOR
Job Family Level
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employercommitted to providing employment opportunity without regard to anindividual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion,sexual orientation, or veteran status.Essential Physical Job Functions:Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System mayinclude essential job functions that require specific physical and/ormental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests forreasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skillsgenerally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program.
Work requires three years of experience in program administration orinvolving academic, instructional or counseling activities to acquireskills necessary to plan, coordinate and implement a variety of programactivities and events.OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Auto req ID
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.