Enrollment Operations Specialist (F/T), CFRN40670AIS
Responsible for providing support for the operations and processing of prospective student information from inquiry through application completion; including assisting with the management of all related admissions application functions through Ellucian Recruit CRM and Colleague. This position will also provide administrative support for the department.
Position Title: Enrollment Operations Specialist (F/T), CFRN40670AIS
Duties of Position:
- Coordinate prospect management through admission application management in Ellucian Recruit to Colleague; coordinate data input, reports, sequential mailings and event mailings.
- Assist in the development, creation and implementation of messaging strategies to prospective students.
- Train Admissions Representatives and Support Staff in the use of enrollment related software tools.
- Create and maintain systems documentation; process documentation, project plans and training materials.
- Assist with the design and development of reports which assess the effectiveness of admissions outreach activities.
- Provide administrative support for the department using programs such as Access, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Business Objects.
- Assist students, community members and staff with their questions and concerns, both in person and over the telephone, about admissions, registration, residency, courses, programs, etc. and make proper referrals, if required.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years' office work requiring database proficiency and office computer software skills such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, and email. One year of satisfactory employment in a high traffic, customer-contact position. Proficient in written and spoken English. Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to prioritize work and foster productive working relationships in a professional and courteous manner.
EDUCATION: Associate's Degree with advance training in PC Office software applications such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher.
EXPERIENCE: Three years' or more of office work with Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Business Objects and email. Two years' or more of satisfactory employment in a high traffic, customer contact position. Experience with Ellucian Recruit and Colleague or other customer relationship management software.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
PC, copy machine, multiple line telephone and scanner.
Large amount of work on computer; heavy telephone work and steady customer contact. Good communication skills, verbal and written, and good listening skills. Must be able to occasionally lift materials up to 30 lbs. Ability to work independently and as part of team-collaborative attitude. Extremely busy office and must be willing to handle several projects and activities at the same time. Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment.
This position requires a background check and drug screen.
Department: Admissions & Outreach - AIS
Position Type: Full time - FT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt