Financial Analyst 2
Financial Analyst 2
Job Number: 75084
Stanford University, one of Silicon Valley's largest and most unique institutions, seeks an experienced Financial Analyst 2 for the Division of General Surgery in the Department of Surgery. The Analyst will perform complex finance functions and/or activities requiring advanced knowledge and application of internal policies, external regulations, precedents, and systems.
In a dynamic environment and under minimal direction, the candidate will proactively solve problems and/or independently handle issues. Candidate will have strong business acumen, ability to multi-task, be extremely organized & detailed, self-motivated; team oriented, and must hold masterful communication skills that allow high level interactions with a diverse academic and medical community. For information on the about the Division, please visit: http://med.stanford.edu/gensurg/general-surgery-homepage.html
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree and four years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Advanced proficiency in business applications, such as Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial systems; internet and computer literacy.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to prepare materials for and clearly and effectively communicate information to internal and external audiences and client groups.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to contribute to or lead part of a multi-functional team.
- Constantly sitting.
- Frequently perform desk-based computer tasks, use telephone, writing by hand, sort/file paperwork.
- Occasionally stand/walk, lift/carry objects weighing 11-20 pounds.
- Rarely reach/work above shoulder.
Location: School of Medicine
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.