Research Associate - Morgridge College Of Education
The Marsico Institute is accepting applications for a Research Associate. The Research Associate will assist with multiple externally-funded early childhood projects under the direction of Marsico Institute leadership. This position is responsible for research and program evaluation activities, including design, project management, data collection, statistical analysis and interpretation, and qualitative analysis and interpretation, as well as report preparation for projects within Marsico Institute. Responsibilities also include project management, such as coordinating internal and external scheduling related to project tasks. This position will work very closely with other project staff and participants, and therefore must have excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time benefited position. Expected start date for the position is June 2017. Duration of the position is contingent on grant funding. The schedule requires daytime hours and some evening/weekend availability.
- Support all aspects of research and evaluation projects.
- Work in collaborative teams to implement research projects.
- Conduct assigned tasks related to recruitment, data collection and management.
- Support analysis and report writing for research projects.
- Coordinate and prepare materials for research project meetings.
- Earned doctorate in education or a related field by the start of the appointment.
- Four or more years of demonstrated experience contributing to research projects.
- Experience working with education data from varied sources.
To be coordinated with hiring manager.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions is filled; appointment length of this position is one year.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply. If you have questions regarding this position, please direct inquiries to Dr. Julie Sarama () or Dr. Douglas Clements ().
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.