Human Resources Specialist (PT)
Edison State Community College invites qualified candidates to apply for the part time (20-hours-per-week) position of Human Resources Specialist. The Human Resources Specialist is required to work with minimal supervision and expected to keep a level of confidentiality regarding the functions of the office. The Human Resources Specialist uses problem-solving skills to effectively help faculty, staff, students and external contacts as well as provide office support for the Executive Director of Human Resources, Coordinator of Employee Benefits and Compensation, and Coordinator of Employee Recruitment and Onboarding.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Personal Qualifications:
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Attribute to maintaining high confidentiality, respect for others, dependability, and trust in a team oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize work to achieve the goals and objective of the department and the College as a whole
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite software
- Knowledge of an administrative computing system is preferred
Minimum of two years' experience in a diverse office environment
Required Educational Background:
Associate degree is required.
To be considered candidates should include cover letter, resume, transcripts, and three professional references when completing their online application at www.edisonohio.edu/employment.
Edison State Community College is an EOE/AA Employer