Weld Lab Technician
- Show up on time and be ready to work
- Be comfortable with a 40 hour work week
- Must be a team player
- Capable of maintaining a high degree of attention to detail
- Be willing to learn any laboratory job
- Welding (lab vs. production)
- Computer skills (Excel and Word)
- Familiar with basic hand tools and their use
- Electrical aptitude**
- Primary / secondary loops
- Weld Control logic and installation/removal
- Mechanical aptitude**
- Pipefitting / Plumbing
- General maintenance
R&E Automated Systems (www.reautomated.com) is the industry leader in Welding Engineering and Services, Laser Welding, Controls, Robotics, Mechanical Design and Simulation.
R&E is at the forefront of technological advancements and we provide a wide range of services to companies in the automotive, aerospace, medical, agricultural, military and consumer goods industries. We provide our clients with unique solutions that are tailored to accommodate their project demands.
R&E goes the extra mile to provide our employees a comfortable work environment. Our managers understand life on the road as we have all been there.
Thu, 25 May 2017 05:48:40 PDT