Instructional Assistant Professor - Dance
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 05-25-2017
Illinois State University, School of Theatre and Dance, seeks an Instructional Assistant Professor to teach in the dance area. Courses include Modern, Ballet, and/or Jazz Technique at multiple levels.
This position is represented by the Non-Tenure Track Faculty Association and may have associated dues or fees.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Dance
2. Minimum of one year of dance teaching experience
3. Professional credits as a dancer and/or choreographer
4. State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
5. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
1. MFA in Dance
2. Three years of teaching experience at the university level
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.