MGR RES PROJECT B
Duties: The Center for Neuromodulation in Depression and Stress at the University of Pennsylvania is looking for a research project manager to join our team. We seek an experienced, motivated clinician to participate in our program expansion as we recruit new faculty and staff to further our clinical research goals. This individual:
(1) Collaborates on and supports the continuing development of the overall goals of the Center for Neuromodulation in Depression and Stress. Collaborates closely with the program director, PIs, and staff to further develop/streamline lab procedures, communications, and expectations
(2) Management & Supervision: collaborates with the CNDS director, PIs, and senior clinical research coordinator to: provide day to day management of the studies and supervision of research team; monitor study team workload; and recruit and hire new team members
(3) Study Development: assists PIs in the preparation of manuscripts and grants; collaborates with PIs to design analyses, implement protocol development and execute multiple research projects; contributes to researching and writing background sections for manuscripts and grants using a knowledge base in clinical neuroscience.
(4) Study Monitoring and Oversight: collaborates with senior clinical research coordinator to assure that each study is meeting expectations and that they are conducted in accordance with the specific clinical protocol as approved by the study team and in accordance with all regulatory organizations; manage the regulatory compliance of studies; oversee, supervise, and collaborate with PI in drafting all reports and other communications required by the NIH or other sponsor.
(5) Provide clinical diagnostic assessments as needed for patients in study protocols. These include structured diagnostic interviewing, symptomatic assessments, and neurocognitive measures.
Qualifications: The minimum of a Master's degree and 3 to 5 years of experience on an equivalent combination of education and experience required. PhD or PsyD highly preferred.
Reference Number: 40-25910
Salary Grade: 028
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: PS-Center for the Neuroscience of Depression & Stress
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: I-Technical/Professional Research