Executive Director of Enrollment Management
General Description of Position:
The Executive Director of Enrollment Management is an essential role to the success of the K-State Polytechnic campus. This role directs a fast-paced, dynamic unit charged with identifying, engaging, and recruiting students to the K-State Polytechnic family. This role serves as the primary recruitment strategist that drives attainment of current enrollment goals as well as the development of future enrollment goals based on analysis of market research, program-specific and institutional capacity.
This position supervises the admissions representatives, communications and marketing staff, and university support staff assigned to the unit. Travel in Kansas and to out-of-state locations is required and averages 25% over a year.Anticipated Start Date: Mid to Late July Diversity and Inclusion: Kansas State University embraces diversity, and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks candidates whose commitments and contributions will advance the University's commitment to the Principles of Community which can be found at https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html The Successful Candidate will:
- Identify and engage target audiences with a strong ability to sell niche products/services or recruit for unique programs and acquire new customers Utilize expert knowledge of recruitment or sales to effectively train team on customer acquisition best practices Develop and oversee multiple communication strategies that increases program awareness, interest, and successfully attracts prospective students from local, regional, and national locations Actively show strong support and commitment to diversity through recruitment, enrollment, and marketing activities Implement strategic direction to the admissions, recruitment, and communications and marketing efforts of the campus Build brand awareness by representing the campus at key recruiting events and other recruitment and outreach programs Ensure compliance with all federal and state admissions regulations relating to recruitment and admissions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 7 years of related work experience
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
- Knowledge of best practices in college admission and recruitment at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. An understanding of enrollment management best practices in higher education. At least 5 years of experience managing teams and operating a business unit. Experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite. Master’s degree in business or related field. Application of admissions and recruitment in a small college environment or niche programs.
Applicants should also upload:
- Letter of application Resume Contact information of three current, professional references (titles, mailing and emailing addresses, and phone numbers).
Note: Only complete application packets will be accepted.Screening of Applications Begins: Immediately and continues until the position is filled. Salary Range / Pay Rate:
$69,438 - $114,572Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Background Screening Statement: In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University may procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.