Information Technology Specialist
Information technology specialists are responsible for maintaining, processing and troubleshooting military computer systems/operations.
- Maintenance of networks, hardware and software
- Provide customer and network administration services
- Construct, edit and test computer programs
Some of the skills you'll learn are:
- Use of computer consoles and peripheral equipment
- Computer systems concepts
- Planning, designing and testing computer systems
The Army is one of the largest and most important government organizations in the United States. Its function is to defend the American people from aggressors with a force of qualified, skilled, and dedicated Soldiers.
Staten Island, NY
Thu, 25 May 2017 11:25:13 PDT