IT Systems Engineer
A local Denver area IT integrator is seeking a Systems Engineer for immediate hire.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the implementation and management of virtualization products, Microsoft operating systems, Citrix solutions and storage solutions including hardware.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- MCITP or MCTS desired
- 4-5 years of IT experience
- Proven skills with Active Directory in 2008 and 2012 environments
- Microsoft Exchange experience
- Virtualization experience using VMware and Hyper-V
- Strong familiarity with DNS and TCP/IP networking
- On-call availability
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products, including attaining certifications and participation in industry events as appropriate
- Excellent technical writing skills for pre-sales work and project documentation
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and present to multiple levels within our clientele
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to interface with sales, other support departments and service providers
Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism are imperative due to significant amounts of direct customer interaction. Our company offers a competitive benefits package to all employees and we are an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be required.
Wed, 24 May 2017 18:36:40 PDT