CAD Technician - Architectural Design
Full Time CAD Technician to work at our company Headquarters in Franklin, TN. Supervise all aspects of site survey, as-built plans, and final construction drawings for our construction crews based nationwide. Ability to meet deadlines and strong attention to detail required. Retail and/or C-store experience a plus. Strong MEP design and permitting experience required. 50% U.S. travel may be required.
- Conduct detailed on site survey and develop as-built plans.
- Develop proposed renovation drawings to be presented to client for review.
- Revise and develop final plans for bid sets, permitting, and construction.
- Work in conjunction with field staff to revise and develop final plans for contracting, permitting, and client approval.
- Report to management about progress on surveys, plan development, and permitting.
- Retail and/or Convenience Store experience preferred.
- Architectural Design experience preferred.
- Graduate of a two-year degree program in Architecture or Construction.
- Five years or more AutoCAD experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Strong knowledge of construction techniques.
- General knowledge of building codes and construction permitting.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Job Type: Full-time
- CAD: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid Drivers License
SOS - Retail Services provides national retailers with scalable, individually tailored solutions for new store openings, remodels, resets, and rollouts. Whether the requirements include ground up/design build construction, tenant build outs, installation of fixtures and graphics, or merchandising, our employee based teams provide our Customers with exceptional service and a commitment to getting the job done On Time, On Budget.....On Purpose! .
Wed, 24 May 2017 06:28:35 PDT