Project Estimator - Commercial Projects, Finished Window Treatments
The PE will be responsible for completing evaluating bid proposals for commercial customers via sourced production products and associated components.
Must be experienced with fast-paced, commercial projects focused on completed and installed window treatments.
Excellent references and background check required. Drug Free Workplace.
• Ability to dissect designer specifications and project scope
• Ability to download blue prints, identify our scope within a full set of blue prints
• Ability to read, measure and obtain accurate room counts and window sizes
• Costs gathering to include fabrication, materials, hardware/ both tracks and decorative with components such as rings & brackets
• Cost gathering for measure & installation to include all associated travel, lodging costs reflective of project requirements
• Communicate to Pre-sale project management teams any missing information that is needed to complete proposals (aka missing spec's, missing full scope, missing installation schedule)
• Complete window treatment bid proposals from customers in an accurate and timely manner
• Work with Project Managers to review/ discuss proposals when needed
• Schedule conference calls with customers to conduct a comprehensive review of proposals when needed in order to limit high frequency and inconsistent communication with customer and internal project management teams
• Maintain version control across different revisions that often happen due to spec changes and additional project information as it becomes available
• Proposals often need to be updated after field measurements are obtained
• Estimator will need to work on multiple proposals at a time
• Often client anticipates fast turnaround times for proposals
• Times frames range from 1-3 days. Larger projects can range from 3-5 days.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This company is an EO employer AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed, 24 May 2017 14:05:34 PDT