Tour Consultant / Project Manager
World Cultural Tours, Inc. is a group tour operator that is seeking an energetic, hardworking, organized individual whom is looking for a tour consultant / project manager position within the Wilmington, NC area. This is a full-time, entry-level position, and the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, organizational aptitude, great work-ethic, professionalism, and computer proficiency. Experience within the travel industry is a plus, but is not required. Our organization creates a fun and positive work environment and we pride ourselves in hiring only the best and prefer to promote from within our organization.
Desired Skills / Requirements:
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Structured approach to complex projects
- Open and positive "can-do" attitude
- Reliable transportation required
- Travel experience is considered a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or other related field of study
- Identifies, contacts, and builds relationships with clients and potential clients
- Occasional overnight travel to conferences, trade-shows, and meetings with clients
- Overseeing multiple long-term projects that include organizing travel logistics for a high-volume group tour operator
- Preparing and proofing copy for itineraries and presentations
- Maintaining and adhering to an operational calendar
- Communicating effectively and professionally between clientele and service providers/vendors
- Assisting senior members of the team with general administrative duties.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter
Wed, 24 May 2017 10:48:32 PDT