One of our large media clients is looking for a Senior Data Architect at NYC, NY / Washington, DC for a contract position.
Job Title: Senior Data Architect
Location: NYC, NY or Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract - 6-12 Months
- Minimum 8 years experience of data architecture with one or more of the following: Teradata, SQL Server, Vertica, and Oracle.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical data models, data dictionary maintenance and metadata management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in dimensional data modeling and business intelligence tools.
- Strong Teradata desired. Oracle, MS SQL Server, Vertica, Netezza , etc. can be alternates. Hadoop desirable.
- Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehouse design principles
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve complex data integrity issues.
- MS and Teradata Certification preferred
- Subscription-based industry experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of SOAP protocols desirable.
- Experience in analyzing large volume datasets like weblogs desirable.
New York, NY
Wed, 24 May 2017 09:54:12 PDT