Department Office Support III
Requisition # 2017-7538
Department Woodrow Wilson School
Category Administrative Support
Date Posted 5/24/2017
Full-Time / Part-Time Full-Time
Application Deadline ..
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University invites applications for the Facilities and Business Office Assistant position. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this integral position will serve as the first point of contact for all inquiries to the business office. The position will also handle all coordination and execution of 25Live, a web-based event scheduling system for all rooms within the school, as well as assist with scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Welcome all incoming visitors to the business office in a professional manner and provide high level assistance and guidance
- Daily scheduling of all classroom and conference rooms using the university scheduling system, 25Live, including all graduate and undergraduate classes and conference rooms for meetings, conferences, and other events
- Provide back-up for the facilities manager and staff
- Handle office financials by processing payments, reconciling business office credit card charges, and assisting with placing orders
- Assist with timely copying, binding and sorting of materials for classes and conferences
- Provide catering assistance for conferences, meetings and events
- Report all maintenance calls into the University Facilities office
- Coordinate access to the Salto door security system
- One to three years related experience
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism, and tact
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- High level of both written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with any issues that may arise
- Ability to interact with a large, diverse academic community
- Ability to learn new systems and adopt to policy changes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of 25Live
- Experience in planning meetings and conferences
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
Standard Weekly Hours
Eligible for Overtime
Essential Services Personnel (see policy for detail)
Physical Capacity Exam Required
Connect With Us! Join our Talent Network to receive updates about working at Princeton.
Princeton University requires all candidates to complete a background check successfully prior to the start of employment. The type and extent of background checks may vary depending on job requirements and/or functions.
Go to our careers site.