POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Systems Engineer to provide technical and administrative support for a variety of server, messaging, and virtualization infrastructure systems.
You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms.
- Support servers, database, messaging, and storage systems in terms of both hardware and software
- Support applications using Dynamics GP and SQL Server
- Provide top tier network, OS, and administrative support
- Support and develop the interconnectivity of medical devices to central servers
- Install applications, hardware, and operating systems and provide support
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced to senior level experience supporting and developing large networks
- MCSE or MCITP level certification required
- Advanced to senior level VMware, Clarriion, and/or Celerra experience
- Advanced to senior level Windows Server, SCCM, AD, SQL Server, and Exchange experience
- Dynamics GP experience
- Cerner experience
- Citrix XenApp and Netscaler Systems experience
- iBus or HL7/IHE experience
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam product experience
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Wed, 24 May 2017 20:12:13 PDT