Neomonde Mediterranean Assistant Manager
~~Local Landmark Fast Casual Caf/Catering/Market is looking to add to our Managerial Positions at our Morrisville location.
Celebrating our 39th year in business, our established restaurant prides itself on creating a unique environment of authentic Mediterranean & Lebanese cuisine, top notch customer service, and providing the cleanest family environment to our customers. Also, we have received numerous well-known restaurant recognitions and awards including The Trip Advisor Excellence Award 2016, Best Mediterranean Restaurant Maggy Awards Cary Magazine 2016, Toast to the Triangle Best Entre and Best Visual Display 2016.
Neomonde Mediterranean is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager with at least 2 years managerial experience, posses a Foodie Spirit, and able to provide references for the position.
Job duties include:
- Creating value for our owners through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management.
- Manager controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
- Ensures ServSafe, local health and safety codes, company safety and security policies are met.
- Manager recruits, interviews, and hires team members. Also motivates, trains, and cultivates talents while securing growth for the employees to promote loyalty among the team. Conducts performance appraisals and takes discipline action when needed.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions).
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program.
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs.
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
Compensation: Based on Experience (We are Market Competitive, Benefits, PTO & Bonus Program.
If you fit this description and are excited about being part of a growing company, please respond to this posting with a cover letter, resume, and references.
Thanks again for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
• Principals only. No recruiters please.
Tue, 23 May 2017 10:54:10 PDT