High School Spanish Teacher
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 05-23-2017
Candidate will be responsible for teaching Spanish. The position will include direct mentoring of university clinical experience students in the classroom.
1. Bachelors degree
2. Type 09 Teaching Certification or equivalent.
3. 3 years teaching experience
4. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
1. Masters degree
2. Preference given to candidates with experience.
3. Experience or proven interest in research, publication, and/or professional development activities is preferred.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.