CRC, Non-Licensed or CRC Intermediate, Non-Licensed
Working Title: CRC, Non-Licensed or CRC Intermediate, Non-Licensed
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Department of Surgery
Posting Date: 05-23-2017
The Department of Surgery at the University of Virginia is seeking an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator, Non-Licensed or an Intermediate Clinical Research Coordinator, Non-Licensed for the Surgical Therapeutic Advancement Center. This position is responsible for managing, coordinating, and performing advanced comprehensive clinical trials to include, regulatory submissions, budgeting, recruitment, registration, scheduling, enrollment, data collection, and post-study follow up. The position oversees and manages a variety of clinical trials for faculty in the Department of Surgery.
For the Clinical Research Coordinator, Non-Licensed position, you must have an Associate's degree or higher (Bachelor's degree preferred), and a minimum of one year of clinical research or related experience.
For the Intermediate Clinical Research Coordinator, Non-Licensed position, you must have an Associates degree or higher (Bachelor's degree preferred), and at least four years of clinical research/trials or related experience. A related graduate degree may substitute for two years of experience.
The is a restricted position and is contingent upon continued grant funding
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Advanced working knowledge of established state, Federal, and local clinical research regulations.
2. Ability to interact with various levels of staff with a keen sense of confidentiality at all times.
3. Ability to work independently without supervision.
4. Strong organizational and communication skills.
5. Ability to lead, train, mentor and supervise.
6. Ability to prepare and present findings and data.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=81944