Position: DeveOps Engineer
Location: West Chester, PA
Duration: Long Term
Looking for DeveOps Engineer having expefience on Java with Splunk
• Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
• These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
• Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
• Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations. Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• Typically has 6+ years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Review system logs and trending reports to identify system issues. Work with development and operations teams to determine root cause.
• Reading system logs (Splunk a plus)
• Accessing Databases (SQL)
• Webservice architecture - REST and SOAP
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
West Chester, PA
Tue, 23 May 2017 14:30:58 PDT