Project Manager - Class Action Administrator
We are hiring in our Orange County, CA (Costa Mesa) office with an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic high energy candidate who has experience in the area of project management. This person will be responsible for managing the class action administration services provided to attorneys. As Case Manager, you will be in constant communication with clients. You will serve as their primary point of contact, ensuring they are provided with a high level of customer service. You will also work closely with various departments to ensure that all case tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete initial case set up ensuring that cases have been properly set up for efficient and effective administration.
- Thoroughly read and interpret case documents defining settlement procedures.
- Identify potential administration issues, seeking clarification from Counsel and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Prepare drafts of legal documents used for providing notice of class action to class members. Complete weekly reporting and ad hoc reporting to Counsel.
- Resolve escalated class member issues including disputes, late submissions, potential class members and other issues that may arise.
- Draft declarations regarding settlement administration for filing with the court.
- Work closely with various departments overseeing case tasks and deadlines including mailings, class data receipt and resolution, case calculation preparation, and disbursements.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must be able to multitask, switching from one project to another, in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related experience in the third party administration industry
- Must have strong technical skills and ability to learn new systems quickly
- BA/BS degree in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
To qualified and interested candidates: please provide your resume, availability and salary requirements.
This is who we are...
Simpluris is a national class action settlement administrator established in 2007 with offices in Florida and California. We provide a suite of technology-based services to develop, execute and administer class action lawsuits from discovery through distribution. With a strong focus on customer service and utilizing proprietary systems and innovative solutions, Simpluris has built a first-rate reputation for handling cases. Our core values and our brand purpose of Simply Elevating those who surround us drive our daily goals and long term vision. We are a purpose driven company made up of an ever expanding team of purpose driven people.
Costa Mesa, CA
Tue, 23 May 2017 06:49:17 PDT