Assistant, Associate, or full Professor of Nursing
Job ID 22247
Full/Part Time Full-Time
The Sinclair School of Nursing at the University of Missouri has openings for a full-time 9 month tenure track faculty positions to teach in the undergraduate and graduate programs. Candidates should be research competent and highly motivated to conduct fundable research.
Questions may be addressed to:
Amy Vogelsmeier, PhD, RN
MU Sinclair School of Nursing
S314 School of Nursing
Columbia, MO 65211
School and University Information
- The Sinclair School of Nursing is a vital part of the University's academic health care center, which includes the School of Medicine, the School of Health Professions, University Health Care, and University Physicians.
- U.S. News & World Report rank both the Master's and DNP programs in the top 50.
- 19 faculty are Fellows in the American Academy of Nursing.
- Exceptional research office support to move faculty to become well-funded, internationally known nurse researchers.
- Faculty have very high scholarly productivity according to Academic Analytics.
- Total faculty average annual publications = 80.
- The Sinclair School of Nursing degree programs include BSN, RN-BSN, Accelerated BSN, MS(N), DNP, and PhD. RN-BSN, MS(N), DNP, and PhD courses are distance-mediated.
- The University of Missouri has been a member of the Association of American Universities since 1908.
- The University of Missouri supports interdisciplinary research.
- The Sinclair School of Nursing is home to the nation's only Meta-Analysis Center - led by nurse scientist meta-analysis experts.
- Student outcomes exceed national norms.
- Program excellence benchmarks exceed national aspirational school benchmarks (Educational Benchmarking Incorporated).
- Active alumni and development officer support.
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
This position is eligible for University benefits. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement, and educational fee discounts. For additional information on University benefits, please visit the Faculty & Staff Benefits website at http://www.umsystem.edu/totalrewards/benefits
The University of Missouri is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff and students. We seek individuals who are committed to this goal and our core campus values of respect, responsibility, discovery and excellence.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Missouri is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. For more information, call the Vice Chancellor of Human Resource Services/Affirmative Action officer at 573-882-4256.
To request ADA accommodations, please call the Disability Inclusion and ADA Compliance Manager at 573-884-7278.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links:
Columbia Missouri Information
Columbia, Mo., is known as an ideal college town, combining small-town comforts, community spirit and low cost of living with big-city culture, activities and resources. Home to nationally renowned public schools and other colleges and educational centers, Columbia is packed with restaurants and entertainment venues and hosts more than a dozen annual cultural festivals.
Apply online with a cover letter, contact information for four references and curriculum vitae. Formal review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.