Programmer/Analyst I (F/T), CF4E40012IS
Performs computer programming and analysis activities as assigned to fulfill project requests, resolve problem reports and respond to help desk calls. Has technical knowledge necessary to perform work.
Position Title: Programmer/Analyst I (F/T), CF4E40012IS
Duties of Position:
- Performs computer programming activities as assigned to fulfill projects, resolve problem reports, and respond to help desk calls. This includes investigation, coding, testing, updating documentation, and preparation for implementation.
- Receives assignments verbally or written. In some cases, the specifications may be brief and they will be required to use their system knowledge and analysis experience to complete the task.
- Under direct supervision, performs analysis activities as assigned. Consults with user to aid in the analysis of programming requests and resolution of problem reports and help desk calls.
- Applies general technical knowledge for testing and resolving problems. Serves as a resource when needed.
- Must be able to use their problem solving, reasoning, and judgment skills to resolve issues with minimal supervision.
- As requested, learn and become proficient in new technologies (examples are, but not limited to, programming languages, software, applications, etc.).
- On call as needed to resolve application problems that affect the production environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
Two years Crystal programming experience and/or SQL or similar experience. Familiar with Microsoft Windows environment. Will be required to work on multiple projects at a time.
Associate degree in Computer Science or related field.
Three years Crystal programming experience, SQL, Sharepoint, asp.net, C#, and/or Visual Studio or similar experience. Familiar with the Ellucian Colleague, Business Objects and/or learning management systems.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
PCs and MS Office.
Pleasant office, varied working hours at odd times.
This position requires a background check and drug screen.
Department: Information Systems - IS
Position Type: Full time - FT
Pay Type: Salary Exempt