Project Manager Assistant / Office Administrator
Project Manager Assistant
A fast growing, leading edge Restoration Company with offices in Michigan is looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our Team; an individual that is organized, detailed oriented with excellent communication skills.
Overview: The PMA is responsible for assisting the Project Managers and Estimators with the clerical, administrative & accounting functions of selling and managing jobs. They are also responsible for handling the entire phone duties associated with the Production Department or as assigned.
• Coordinate office schedules, adjustments to schedules, contacting customers regarding late arrivals for Project Managers and Estimators
• Work with collections for collecting deductibles, progress payments and final payments when needed
• Coordination with other departments and office staff to complete projects, paperwork and keep the processes timely for each project
• Project tracking reporting - this includes all schedules, appointments and reports
• Manage and responsible for accuracy of PSA Job Management/Account Software for team.
• Maintains notes in PSA and job field files as necessary
• Handle office duties such as preparing and printing reports, preparing purchase orders, daily work orders and daily communication with the PM and ESTIMATORS about ongoing projects
• Assist the office staff, the production management staff and sales staff as needed
• Providing quick and accurate responses to vendors, agents and customers
• Complete, route and review forms, applications and other paperwork within the company as it comes to your attention
• Work and communicate with insurance companies, agents and customers regarding their claims from beginning to end
• Answer the phones, direct calls and assist clients
• Communicate a positive image of the company to the entire staff and customers
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with the company's procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contribute to overall customer satisfaction.
• Customer communication.
• Respond to customer concerns.
• Ability to positively motivate others.
• Develop skills of others.
• Convey positive image of the company.
• Provide valuable insight for improvements.
• Complete delegated tasks on time.
• Seek information and knowledge on new issues.
• Cooperation and respect for others.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Develop creative solutions to problems.
Two year college degree or job experience equivalent
Insurance claims experience
MS Office products
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Your talents will be rewarded with a salary commensurate with your level of experience along with bonus opportunities. Your employee benefit package includes retirement, paid vacation and holidays.
F. Lax Construction is your preferred restoration solution in time of disaster. Founded in 1946, we offer over six decades of restoration experience to repair devastation caused by fire, water, tornado and all natural or man-made disasters. As an emergency response-based company centrally located in Ferndale Michigan, F. Lax Construction provides 24-hour emergency restoration.
Mon, 22 May 2017 06:10:24 PDT