Sr. Estimator and/or Civil Engineer- Heavy Highway Civil Construction
HEAVY HIGHWAY / CIVIL CONSTRUCTION SR. ESTIMATOR / CIVIL ENGINEER
Large heavy highway civil construction firm actively looking to add Sr. Estimator and/or an experienced Civil Engineer looking to expand their qualifications into the estimating side of the business - to our existing team. Candidates must possess a strong working knowledge and a minimum of five years in General Roadway Construction. Ideal candidate will be skillful in their craft, be an effective communicator, and be motivated at all times.
Must be experienced at a minimum in the following disciplines;
- Utility Installations
- Bridge and Wall Construction
- Site Work and Excavation
- Complete Roadway Construction/Reconstruction
- Sidewalk and Curb Installation
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge and minimum of five years experience bidding MassDOT / NHDOT and Public Sector projects.
Job duties including but not limited to:
- Drawing/Plan Take Offs
- Estimating, and all applicable tasks within
- Working directly with owner to accomplish company goals and objectives
- Project buy-outs
- Working directly with internal Contracts and Finance Departments to accomplish given objectives
- Visiting active and prospective job sites on a routine basis to ensure detailed knowledge of item performance
- Working with Job Superintendents and Project Managers from job inception to completion, possessing real time knowledge of job progression and performance
- Develop strong lines of communication with Agencies and Project Owners
Successful candidate will be team oriented, self motivated, and have a strong work ethic and ability to effectively communicate internally with employees and externally with business partners and clients.
Firm offers benefits including health, 401K.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Heavy Highway Construction firm specializing in work performed in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Mon, 22 May 2017 12:21:50 PDT