Software Engineer - 843-44NY in Rochester, NY
Elite Technical is seeking an experienced software engineer for a contract position in upstate NY working on a critical government program. This position will be responsible for developing image and video processing software for a variety of Geospatial Intelligence Applications. A strong background in how to balance the use of 3rd party frameworks with custom source code will be required to assist in bringing to life cutting edge image science solutions to enterprise systems for processing and analysis.
*** Due to the sensitive nature of the work to be performed, all potential candidates MUST be citizens of the United States who are currently cleared at the TS/SCI level. ***
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline required
• 6+ years of related experience in software development
• Fluent in Object Oriented C++
• Cross Platform Development experience (Linux, Solaris, Windows, etc.)
• Experience with multi-threaded development
• Exposure to Image Science / Image Chain Analysis
• Familiar with Agile SCRUM
• Experience with High Performance Computing environments
• Software experience in C, JAVA, Python
• Experience with PERL scripting or other scripting languages
• Knowledge of 3D mathematics
Elite Technical Services has over two decades of practice credibility. We support all phases of IT project delivery (PMO), information technology service management (ITSM) and engineering implementation missions (Professional Services).
Our customers include Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies as well as commercial Systems Integration firms from small disadvantaged businesses through Fortune 100 Companies. We combine the right talent with highly skilled outcomes-minded management to create a team that delivers program objectives and is focused on surpassing budget and schedule projections.
Mon, 22 May 2017 20:04:38 PDT