Embedded Systems Engineer
The qualified candidate will take on the role of an embedded systems engineer in the development of hardware, firmware, and GUI applications to be used in modules or integrated into larger systems. The candidate must be capable of designing circuits that incorporate SOICs running embedded OS cores (Linux, for instance); a micro controller and its related peripherals; ADC, DAC, Temperature Sensors, etc. The candidate will be responsible for defining specifications, developing, designing and documenting firmware and software for embedded systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- US Citizenship or Green Card required
- It is crucial to this position to work effectively within a group of developers to optimally manage task loading among the group.
- Working with electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and project managers throughout a design process to ensure proper specifications and features.
- Be able to define requirements for prototyping engineering models and production units.
- Experience with physical principles, electronic systems, processor architectures, digital signal processing and data acquisition.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Work well in Laboratory environment, follow standard procedures, document diagnostic activities, document testing and data collection.
- Comfortable with creating procedures, automated test software, and validation software.
- Specific Skills:
- BS or MS degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or related technical degree.
- Strong C/C++ object oriented embedded software.
- VB/C# .NET Java front-end to back-end development.
- ARM development experience.
Smaller company, hands on, able to wear a few different hats.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Mon, 22 May 2017 13:55:24 PDT