Open July 27th, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
The University of California, Irvine School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology anticipates openings in the Specialist Series.
Applications are being sought from recent B.S., M.S., M.D., Ph.D., and M.D. /Ph.D. graduates in the field of ophthalmology, biochemistry, immunology, microbiology or equivalent. Interdisciplinary skills and approaches in immunology, microbiology, pathology, and/or neuroscience are desired. The incumbent must perform research in a specialized area, provide university and public service, and demonstrate professional competency and activity.
This is an ongoing recruitment. Positions are dependent on extramural funding. Salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy
To apply for this position, please go to: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03620
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-4 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now