UC Irvine Hospitalist Program/ Nurse Practitioner/Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series, Open R
Open July 26th, 2016 through July 26th, 2017
The UCI Hospitalist Program is recruiting for full and/or part-time faculty positions for Nurse Practitioner at the University of California, Irvine. The positions will be offered in the Health Sciences Clinical Series at the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor level. This on-going recruitment is for Nurse Practitioners in inpatient and/or ambulatory practice. Faculty appointment and salary are commensurate with background and experience.
DUTIES: Patient Care and Clinical teaching will be required.
REQUIREMENTS: The candidate must be a licensed Nurse Practitioner; certified in acute care or acute care eligible; excellent clinical skills; interest in clinical teaching, ability to work in an interprofessional team and eligible for UC Irvine Medical Center medical staff privileges.
Application Procedure - To apply for this position, please use the online UCI Recruit system at:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
4-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now