Full-Time Non-Tenure Track Faculty
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 03-23-2017
For almost 100 years, Mennonite College of Nursing (MCN) has had a reputation for innovation and excellence. As the only professional college at Illinois State University, we offer traditional and online programs, including prelicensure, RN to BSN, and accelerated Baccalaureate degrees, a Master of Science in Nursing, a PhD in nursing science and a Doctor of Nursing Practice. As a leader in research on aging/vulnerable populations, quality and safety, and nursing education science, MCN is an excellent environment for candidates share their clinical and teaching expertise.
1. Masters of Science in Nursing completed by the start date of the appointment.
2. Passion for teaching undergraduate students in the clinical, laboratory and classroom setting.
3. Must have licensure in Illinois by the start date of the appointment.
4. For teaching positions, state law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
5. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.