Digital Strategies Director ( SEM, PPC, SEO, Social, Retargeting)
The primary responsibilities of the Director of Digital Strategy are to participate in overseeing, creating and implementing successful digital strategy integration for clients with the strategy team.
This is an onsite position. No remote candidates will be considered.
This opportunity is based in our office in beautiful West Hartford, CT with a great lifestyle, equidistant to New York and Boston and 45 minutes to the Connecticut shoreline.
We offer a competitive compensation package in addition to health, dental, life, 401(k) benefits.
- Work closely with internal Account Managers and Sales Management to develop integrated digital strategies
- Lead and support Social, Mobile, PPC, SEO & SEM projects as subject matter expert
- Strategize and manage the execution and implementation of SOCIAL/SEO/PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Budget optimization, bid management, budget development and oversight of campaigns based on KPIs, ROI, cost-of-sale, revenue and other data sources
- Work with Digital Project Managers to design, build and coordinate a wide mix of digital marketing campaigns and activities: Social, Mobile, SEO, SEM, Paid Search, Website Integration, and more
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and identify strategic opportunities for bolstering performance in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Work with agency teams to implement strategic initiatives in order to bolster site performance
- Produce client facing reports and report performance of campaigns to clients on phone or in person
- Make recommendations to clients regarding optimization and implement directly as appropriate
- Produce specialty reporting based on existing or potential client needs
- Nurture and develop relationships with clients
- Identify new opportunities for additional sales to existing clients
- Assistant in the development of existing and new business through consultative sales
- Monitor and keep pace with the ever-changing world of search engines to ensure compliance with guidelines and algorithms, and maximize our clients online and mobile presence
- Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of BlueSpire market segments, with particular emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives
- Provide training to internal teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects/tasks at one time
- Ability to provide training to internal teams and clients
- Ability to delegate work as appropriate
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 plus years of Digital/Search Engine Marketing experience
- Experience in Financial, Health or Senior Living industries a plus
- Based on skill set and experience. Considering both Director and Senior Director level candidates.
Bluespire Senior Living, a division of Bluespire Marketing, is located in West Hartford, CT.
Bluespire is a marketing firm focused on providing integrated sales, marketing and technology solutions to the senior living sector. We are a busy, fast-paced firm with a lot of opportunity for professionals looking for career stability in marketing working with a great client base with great people.
Our integrated approach to Sales, Marketing and Technology provides clients with the solutions they need to be successful.
Mon, 22 May 2017 06:33:53 PDT