PrideStaff Fresno is looking for a CNC Programmer
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Set up programming and operate CNC mills and lathes
- Examine and translate job orders, blue prints and drawings
- Determine sequence of machine operations and select proper tools, dimensions, speeds and feed rates to machine materials to print
- Ensure machines and products comply with quality standards
- Oversee and train machine operator
- Two years previous experience as a CNC Programmer
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in Cam software; ability to apply principles, techniques and procedures to various machines in order to create products according to print
- Must be able to complete background check and drug screen.
- Ability to machine aluminum, stainless steel, and other off road industry metals
- Must be able to create fixtures, tooling, dies plates and components on CNC, conduct full CNC set-up processes and be able to edit programs on the CNC machine
- Ability to drive forklifts, lift up to 50 lbs. and wear protective equipment
- Aptitude to perform quickly and think critically while under pressure
- A professional personality with enthusiasm to work with diverse personnel
Pay: $20 - $28/HR - Depending on Experience
Paid Time Off (sick and vacation), and paid holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision - Client pays 75% of the premium for employee
Group Term Life and AD&D - Client pays 100% of the premium
401K retirement plan
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Sun, 21 May 2017 08:25:39 PDT