Adjunct Assistant Professor, Animation
Teach one or more of the following Animation program courses: Concept Art for Animation, Introduction to 3D Animation, Character Animation, Game Art Assets, Game Level Design, Advanced Animation and Effects, Animation Capstone, Introduction to 2D Animation or Visual Effects and Compositing. Course outlines and objectives are available online at www.jccc.edu
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Additional certification or diploma in animation or 2 years work experience as a 3D animator in the industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate mastery in use of Autodesk Maya, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Demo reel on a DVD demonstrating a high proficiency in Maya showing conceptual art, modeling, texturing, lighting and animation required. *(See special instructions)
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Knowledgeable and skilled in the use of Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and related software.
- Experience in 3D animation using Autodesk Maya software required.
- Community College level teaching experience preferred.
- Experience teaching at the college level.
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Competitive rate of pay.
For full consideration apply before
Open until filled
Hours per Week
REQUIRED: (please attach with your application) - Resume - Cover Letter - A teaching demostration will be required as part of the interview process.