We are currently seeking a strong KITCHEN MANAGER to perform BOH Duties for one of our major clients in the Shreveport-Bossier area. This is an Mid-Level Kitchen Management position in a casual, Mexican environment providing some of the freshest food & creating some of the best guest experiences in the industry.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Provide guests with an inviting & high class restaurant experience.
- Develop a cohesive team member focus around company culture, vision and mission.
- Participate in recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Contribute to management of food and labor costs in order to achieve restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Achieve restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans.
- 5+ years of full-service (dine-in) kitchen management experience.
- Previous culinary experience in a scratch kitchen a plus.
- Prior involvement with cost control & waste management.
- Ability to read and interpret restaurant P&L statement.
- Working knowledge of EBITDA vs. Operating Profit.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Our managers work an industry average 50-55 hours per week, with two days off per week, and begin with two weeks of PTO. Benefits offerings include Health, Dental & Vision plans and 401k.
Hospitality Pro Search is an executive search firm specializing in worldwide management placements for restaurants, hotels and resorts, entertainment venues, and private clubs. HPS recruits only for the hospitality industry. We recruit for all levels of management positions and all departments.
Sun, 21 May 2017 06:48:33 PDT