Senior Manager/Director of Accounting and Technical Research
Position will be a key member of the Accounting and Finance organization and the primary person responsible to ensure the company's compliance with financial reporting requirements. The primary responsibility of this role is the development and management of the external reporting process including by all required technical accounting support. This person will also be responsible for stock option/equity accounting.
- Responsible for the establishment of the process of the preparation of all SEC filings. This includes 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, earnings releases and earnings releases including development of the company's Financial Reporting Policies and Standards, and ensure they are in compliance with US GAAP
- Coordination with third party services providers to prepare documents for filing with the SEC and earnings release
- Support the external SEC filing process for the Company's IPO effort and ensure quality and timeliness of the filing
- Responsible for researching and analyzing technical accounting issues and their application to internal and external reporting and US GAAP compliance. Summarize the resulting analysis and conclusion for both executive review and to record in the general ledger
- Take ownership to collaborate with other groups and/or departments to assess the reporting implications of changes in US GAAP, ensure compliance with new and/or amended standards/interpretations, coordinate changes, and ensure availability of requisite information for financial reporting
- Collaborate with business and FP&A to understand budget implications and implement planning strategy for accounting issues
- Support month end and quarter end close and related reporting
- Ensure compliance with FAS 123R as the primary owner of for stock-based compensation accounting (including valuation and forecasting) and administration and collaborating with HR.
- Assist with the development of the Company's SOX compliance program
- Be assigned other special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA required.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years' experience with at least 6 years of experience at Big 4 public accounting firm, preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SEC reporting and accounting research.
- Strong project management, leadership, relationship development and people management skills.
- Results orientation with an ability to manage the overall project, collaborate with different individuals across the organization, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Hi-tech industry experience preferred.
- Title will depend on selected candidates background, this is a senior position so do not hesitate to apply.
Burnett Search is a management search firm in Los Altos California. Client, excellent company with flexibility and benefits. Strong leader in industry space. Great client base.
Santa Clara, CA
Sun, 21 May 2017 10:50:08 PDT