Restaurant Manager at Dunkin' Donuts in Annapolis
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Restaurant Manager for a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests' day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our managers to our crew members - we work together and take pride in doing a great job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash.
- Ensure the safety and security of the team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Analyze restaurant environment and business results to identify opportunities and action plan with the team to set and achieve goals.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction
- Hold guests as highest priority and role models exceptional guest service.
- Lead by example and promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
- Ensure Brand standards and systems are are executed.
- Engage and empower team to develop solutions that drive business results.
- Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
- Hire, train and develop the right people and plan staffing levels to meet guests and business needs.
- Continuously learn while passing on knowledge and skills to help others develop and grow.
- Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results.
- Guest Focus - anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results - set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identify and analyze problems, explore various alternatives and use sound business judgment to take decisive action.
- Building Effective Teams - get the right people in the right places; enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Conflict Management - use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
- Developing Direct Reports and others - provide honest feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieve personal and professional goals.
Ideal Candidates will bring 1+ year's experience in food service management. Other experience levels will be considered
- Required: 50 Hours Work Week
- Growth Potential - Unlimited (WE ARE GROWING)
You are applying for work for a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
We are only interested in candidates that are looking for a career and not a job! Looking to look up through the ranks and wanting to develop their skills
Join one of the fastest growing Dunkin' Donuts Franchise Organizations in Annapolis and the Eastern Shore areas. We are aggressively building a first-in-class management team and currently seeking exceptional full-time restaurant managers. Our restaurant managers play a vital role in restaurant operations by recruiting and training the staff as well as customer satisfaction and maintaining corporate standards.
We have locations throughout Maryland and are expanding rapidly! Growth Potential is Unlimited!
We are only interested in candidates that are looking for a career and not a job! Looking to move up through the ranks and wanting to develop their skills.
Sun, 21 May 2017 08:57:36 PDT