Diesel Tech Opportunity-Top Pay + Bonus!
Aim NationaLease is dedicated to providing unparalleled service and quality means that you will work to establish strategic solutions for our clients. Aim combines innovation, technology and flexibility for today and the future. With Aim, dedication and experience is what will take you far! RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
$1500 Sign on Bonus
- Directing and supervising staff when servicing and repairing equipment.
- Enforcing policies for inspections, maintenance and repairs.
- Authorize and process purchasing of supplies, tools and machinery.
- Coordinate and organize contacts and vendors for services performed outside of shop.
- Processing coding and ensuring all work and charges are applied to customer invoices.
- Hourly Pay
- Pay Increase with ASE Certifications
- First Shift Hours
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans (individual and family options)
- Profit Sharing & 401K retirement plans
- Flexible Spending Plans for medical and dependent care
- Company-Paid Life Insurance - optional supplemental life policies
- Long-term and Short-term disability plans
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance for employees and family
Aim NationaLease's Working Foreman will be expected to diagnosis, repair and/or replacement major components both independently and in a supervisory capacity. This position also performs preventative maintenance inspections, tune-ups, lubrications, welding and all other service shop activities.
- Must have a strong diesel mechanic experience
- Must have vocational/technical degree and/or ASE Certifications
- Must have a CDL (Class A or Class B)
- Computer & Diagnostics experience a plus
At AIM, we meet transportation challenges head-on, with service and flexibility. We work to establish strategic transportation solutions from full service truck leasing to efficient logistics solutions.
AIM NationaLease provides short- and long-term commercial truck leasing and diesel comprehensive maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. As one of the largest vehicle leasing companies in the United States, we deliver reliable, cost-effective solutions to keep you moving.
AIM Integrated Logistics focuses on increasing our clients' control over their transportation and distribution system while reducing cost and improving customer service. We combine highly trained service and support personnel with expertly maintained vehicles to provide a dependable solution, every time.
AIM Services Company provides 24/7 timely solutions to the Oilfield and Gas Industry with a fleet of water tankers and flatbed trucks. Our broad array of products and services specific to the energy industry make us a safe and reliable solution to keep our clients' operations running smoothly.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
With AIM, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. AIM offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.
Sun, 21 May 2017 09:17:38 PDT