Test Engineering Architect in Clifton, NJ
Elite Technical is seeking experienced test engineer to support test and integration related activities on the GPS III program. The type of space flight hardware produced at this location includes: complex circuit card assemblies (CCAs), high power transmitter assemblies, RF modules, DC/DC converters, cable harnesses, higher system level assemblies, and panel integration activities. These positions are supporting testing on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Typical activities include:
• Interfacing with electrical, mechanical, supply chain, quality, systems, production, program management and test personnel ensuring an understanding and appropriate hand-off of requirements (both hardware and software), system interfaces, test specifications, test solutions, design / peer reviews, implementation of test solutions and execution of tests
• Management of, and overall execution for, test set design, development, integration, sell-off, and qualification activities
• Collection of test data, review, analysis, and the generation of required test reports
• Proper use and maintenance of test sets and test equipment
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar engineering discipline.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience testing hardware for high reliability space and government systems.
• Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be US citizens and have a current/active DoD Secret Clearance.
Requires experience with the following:
• Commercial test equipment application in an integrated testing environment
• Flight hardware testing experience
• Hands-on experience in using test equipment such as oscilloscope, network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, power meter, thermal chambers, power supplies, custom test equipment, etc.
• Experience with instrumenting and interfacing hardware
• Ability to navigate through Software GUIs to control hardware
• Ability to follow procedures and test processes
• Ability to show compliance of hardware against the requirement by generating test reports
• ability to determine root cause of test software problems, workmanship defects, mechanical test failures, etc. is preferred
• Good communication skills including the ability to deliver effective presentations to peers, management and customers is highly desired
• Strong work ethic and leadership skills with solid interpersonal management and relationship building skills are highly preferred
Elite Technical Services has over two decades of practice credibility. We support all phases of IT project delivery (PMO), information technology service management (ITSM) and engineering implementation missions (Professional Services).
Our customers include Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies as well as commercial Systems Integration firms from small disadvantaged businesses through Fortune 100 Companies. We combine the right talent with highly skilled outcomes-minded management to create a team that delivers program objectives and is focused on surpassing budget and schedule projections.
Sat, 20 May 2017 20:05:43 PDT