Marketing Manager Job Description
Founded out of the MIT Sloan School of Management, Bainbridge has helped clients research and formulate strategies that enable them to outperform the competition and recognize new market strategies in industries ranging from healthcare, technology, media, financial services, manufacturing, and B2B services. Through in-depth research and analysis, our business analysts become the front-line team for exceptional performance and results at our client organizations.
Under new directors and managers in 2016, Bainbridge, Inc. is expanding its consulting opportunities and seeking the country's top professionals for its business development and marketing function.
The firm is a benchmark of marketing and sales idea generation and execution, and as it continues to prosper and grow, the Business Development and Marketing team seeks an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team. The Marketing Manager is the face of the business, responsible for all aspects of marketing and client acquisition. The Business Marketing Manager is a nexus for the entire marketing and sales process at Bainbridge with a goal of growing the company by increasing brand awareness, bringing in new clients, and coordinating public relations efforts.
The Marketing Manager's role encompasses a broad range of responsibilities and stewardship. This position is expected to guide the entire marketing process, online, social media, print, multimedia and conferences, coordinate with the sales team for outbound client communication and relationship building, proposal development and writing, and participate in corporate development initiatives including recruiting, corporate communications, and internal excellence initiatives.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build out and deploy an integrated channel marketing strategy by customer segment based on ROI analysis, with an emphasis on digital marketing tactics
- Manage the Bainbridge brand, assets, PR, as well as identify and execute strategic opportunities to grow brand awareness within the Fortune 1000
- Generate and champion new initiatives, partnerships, and campaigns that support authentic engagement with new and existing customers
- Drive traffic and engagement to digital platforms through user features and functionality, SEO optimization, Google Adwords, LinkedIn and other paid and organic channels
- Lead generation and qualification through the management of the Pardot marketing automation platform, as well as direct communication campaigns
- Monitor and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue
Create performance dashboards to evaluate effectiveness of marketing activities
- Regularly collect and review client feedback, industry best practices, and market conditions to identify service gaps, and pursue new market opportunities for strategy consulting services
- Support new product development initiatives through strategic positioning, messaging, communication, and design
- Promotes the Bainbridge brand by producing high quality marketing materials, including writing and designing collateral, conference materials, press releases, and website content
- Assists in the preparation of in-depth, custom proposals and client presentations
- Identifies and attends industry conferences, trade shows, and other related events to assist in the promotion of Bainbridge's brand and services
- Leads the marketing associates, contractors, interns, and management of external vendors
- Travel as required
We seek an extremely motivated, resourceful, mature, confident, and hardworking individual who is able to perform independently and as part of a project team. To qualify for this excellent opportunity, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in marketing or a related field) from a reputable institution
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience supporting a sales team, with hands-on experience in campaign strategy and deployment using a marketing automation tool
- Poised and articulate with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete deliverables on schedule
- Takes ownership of team and responsibilities, proactively set goals and drive fulfillment
- Fluency in Salesforce, Pardot, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Adobe Suites expertise a plus
- Proactive and devoted to excellent client service
- If you are interested in this position and the opportunity to advance with our rapidly expanding company, please send your 1) cover letter, 2) resume, and 3) salary history and include "Marketing Manager - Bainbridge Consulting" in the subject line. No relocation offered. No telephone calls or walk-ins accepted.
Bainbridge is a global strategic consulting firm, delivering high value advisory services to the Fortune 1000. Founded out of MIT, our main goal is to help clients achieve their strategic objectives. The company was recently ranked by Forbes Magazine among the 99th percentile of national management consulting firms and by Vault Magazine as a top 50 national management consulting firm. Our culture is one of team work, achievement, and excellence in customer service.
In 2016 and again in 2017 Bainbridge Consulting was recognized by Forbes ranking of America's Best Management Consulting Firms across 7 industries, and 4 functional areas of expertise.
In 2016 Bainbridge Consulting was ranked in the Top 50 Most Prestigious Consulting Firms in North America by Vault.
In 2007, Bainbridge Consulting was recognized as an employer of choice by the San Diego Business Journal, reflecting the values of teamwork, scholarship, excellence, and impactful value.
San Diego, CA
Sat, 20 May 2017 17:01:26 PDT