Team Leader - Cultural Role Player Support 2016-3687
Team Leader - Cultural Role Player Support
JRTC (Joint Readiness Training Center)
Overview - The mission of the JRTC is to provide highly realistic, fully instrumented, force-on-force, collective training exercises at the U.S. Army Brigade Combat Team level. Cultural Role Players (CRPs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) will support of rotational training exercises in the target language/culture at Fort Polk LA and other sites as required. Many of these rotations will be in regionally specific Mission Rehearsal Exercises (MREs) for U.S. military units preparing for worldwide operational deployments. This position description (PD) identifies the Team Leader requirements in order to lead and manage various categories and skill sets of Cultural Role Players (CRP) that are required at the JRTC, a description of the work to be accomplished, rate of pay, logistical, safety and quality of support required.
Requirements - Team Leaders will be assigned a group of CRPs and SMEs that will provide support in a specific role or roles at the JRTC. The Team Leader will be responsible for their employees' accountability, logistical requirements, meals, administration, training, safety and quality of support. The Team Leader will assist in the recruitment, maintain active communication with assigned employees in order to fill roster requirements, assist in the assessment of language fluency, assist in the Mobius on-boarding process, maintain daily timesheet rosters and pass verified employee time charging data to the payroll specialist, assist in the Counter Intelligence (CI) and security screening process while on rotation, ensure employees receive and have time for all meals, prepare employees for specific role play roles, scenarios, training and translation requirements as directed by the customer, their chain of command and/or the JRTC Sync Team. Assist the employee in determining how they will get to their place of work, as it is the employee's responsibility to get to and from the workplace. Mobius will have available bus transportation departing from major cities to the location of the rotational support and the Team Leader may be responsible for any employee wishing to travel free of charge on the bus. The Team Leader will be responsible to check in employees at pre-designated locations and times, ensure the employee brought the proper clothing, toiletries and other personal affects based upon anticipated weather and conditions, call in "No Call No Shows" and maintain a safe and clean environment on the bus and assigned barracks. The Team Leader will sleep in the barracks along with their assigned teams and ensure the barrack's SOP is adhered to and Mobius Shared Values are always observed. Team Leaders will communicate tasks, logistical information and prepare their employees to conduct a single or multiple roles or in other SME functions. The Team Leader will ensure their employees charge their time in the appropriate account depending upon their approved role and will be paid in accordance with the role's pay schedule and sign off on the daily and weekly timesheets. The Team Leader will make sure the employee understands and agrees to the rate(s) of pay they will receive prior to agreeing to support the rotation with the understanding that an employee may move between roles and will be paid according to the rate authorized by the role they are filling. The Team Leader will ensure employees will report to their respective workgroup leader and stay in role whenever they are working with the training audience, adhere to the job requirements, conduct himself or herself in a professional and positive manner and adhere to the Mobius Shared Values. The Team Leader may be required to drive employees from one location to another. Poor work performance or conduct, security issues, safety, sexual harassment, bullying or other violations of the Mobius Employee Handbook will not be tolerated and may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination. The Team Leader is responsible to sign for contractor and Government provided supplies and equipment, sub-hand receipt to their employees, on a daily basis, maintain accountability and good repair of the assigned equipment and provide support in inspecting and turning in equipment at the end of the rotation.
- Required - High School diploma
- Desired - Associates or Bachelor's degree
- Required - Supervisor or management experience is required with a team of ten or more
- Required - High level of English fluency
- Required - Driving experience with no major driving infractions
- Desired - Military experience in host nation
- Desired - Fluency in host nation language(s)
- Desired - Experience working with a diverse workgroup
- Required- Must have competency in using standard MS applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Email)
- Required - Strong ability to organize, communicate and follow the Mobius Shared Values
- Required - Ability to train employees in safety, quality, sexual harassment, bullying, time charging, role player/SME requirements and expectations, Shared Values and other topics covered in the Mobius employee handbook.
- While at Fort Polk, Team Leaders will be available to support rotational requirements 24 hours each day. The Team Leader will live in the barracks with their employees. The Team Leader must be in appropriate physical condition to conduct foot patrols (observing their employees) - day or night, all weather - while wearing assigned military equipment. Team Leaders may be required to conduct their rotational assignments in adverse weather conditions and may be required to be transported in military wheeled, track or air transportation. Team Leaders shall wear all uniforms and equipment to customer and Mobius standards at all times.
- This position may require travel to alternate training venues
- Able to work in the United States and abroad
- Travel to combat zones is not required
- Training and instruction will be a combination of classroom and field conditions
- Must be able to able to gain access to US military installations. As a condition of employment, candidates for posted positions must have acceptable background and reference check results.
Successfully passing a background check is a requirement for this position.
"To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website" (https://external-mobius.icims.com)
"We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor"
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster: https://mobius.box.com/s/zbjo1rzkvertvj7ndgtyjtoutpe7fgmu
EEO Supplement Poster: https://mobius.box.com/s/gn40106vt6yut282szesjsi5jfbgh1lb
Pay Transparency Poster: https://mobius.box.com/s/jonwxg62ct13uzr772u01sew3oke80w6
Mobius Industries USA was formed in 2005. Here at Mobius, we have achieved great success and take pride in our "Shared Values": Earning Customer Loyalty, Teamwork, Integrity, and Respect. These Shared Values are simple but highly effective and are the cornerstone of our company. Adhering to these Shared Values has launched us squarely on top of the competition in the market. The simultaneous use of our Shared Values, sound leadership, and experience continues to be the hallmark of our success. We understand that the entire team is what gives us the strength, knowledge, balance and motivation to continuously expand our value to the client. Mobius is proud of its controlled and rapid growth since it was established, increasing from five employees to nearly 250 employees worldwide. This managed growth is very exciting to us and we remain focused on healthy expansion in the future.
Mobius is a Registered Small Business Administration 8a Certified, Small Disadvantaged Business, and Veteran-Owned company. Our expertise is in:
Premier US military training
Battlefield simulation support
After-action review and analysis
Information Technology (IT) network and systems development
"Cradle to Grave" government property control and procurement
Support services for government-related agencies
Complete functional and subject-matter expertise for commercial, manufacturing and service-related companies
Infrastructure support to non-profit organizations.
Successfully passing a background check and drug screen are requirements for this position.
Fort Polk, LA
Sat, 20 May 2017 13:55:49 PDT