POSITION SCOPE & SUMMARY:
The Program /Manager/Director coordinates, directs and oversees treatment program(s) under his/her supervision. Core accountabilities include planning, organizing, leading program activities. Works with staff and payors regarding admissions, length of stays, etc. This leadership position interacts with others as a professional and collaborative team member to insure that the treatment facility's patient care related priorities are executed with consistent excellence and precision.
• Education - Bachelor's Degree preferred from an accredited School; however Master's Degree preferred.
• Experience - Approximately three (3) years to five (5) years of health care experience with at least two (2) of these in treatment programs (i.e. inpatient eating disorder or psychiatric setting, chemical dependency). At least one year in a supervisory capacity. TJC experience preferred.
• Skills - Leadership by example; ability to act with a sense of urgency, ability to build and maintain high performing teams, organizational skills; strong written and verbal communication skills; and problem solving ability. Must interface effectively at all levels internally and externally, self-directed, commitment to professional standards, regulatory excellence/integrity, and personal development. Excellent verbal, quantitative, managerial, and interpersonal skills, current knowledge of the behavioral healthcare industry including The Joint Commission, OSHA, and state and federal regulatory standards.
• Provides support for the Treatment Team ( e.g. Monitor patient progress and making changes to the therapeutic approach and interventions based on response to treatment)
• Working collaboratively with the patient and others to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses needs and desired outcomes, an agreed upon plan of action.
• Performs ongoing job expectations in accordance with RiverMend Health's model strategies and operating guidelines.
• Adheres and complies with all RiverMend policies and procedures and operates with the highest personal integrity and professionalism, to include strict compliance with state and federal based regulations.
• Maintains privacy of all company and patient information and safeguards it confidentiality at all times.
• Plans the delivery of the overall treatment program(s) and its related activities.
• Develops new program initiatives, systems, and processes to support the facility's strategic direction.
• Develops a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program(s) and areas for improvement.
• Assists with treatment planning.
• Oversee and maintenance of hard copy and electronic records (i.e. EMR, patient record keeping, payor records, and personnel documents) consistent with internal and external standards.
• Assists with recruitment of top talent to meet operating business needs.
• Executes effective protocols to ensure communication and dissemination of relevant information.
• Prepares various reports to highlight operating performance, issues, gaps, trends, etc.
• Achieves the key performance indicators.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Physical Demands - Position requires sitting, standing and/or walking for extended periods of time, and occasionally manually lifting/moving up to 50 pounds. Must be able to work long or irregular hours, and must be capable of on-site response to all manner of emergencies arising at any hour of any day.
• Leads using a style to build and maintain a high performance team in care delivery
• Uses compassionate and professional care in providing patient customer service
• Follows through as required with all patient requirements per treatment plan
• Has EMR documentation skills and documents all elements in EMR
• Develops and conducts training that has both content and delivery to ensure skills improvement by attendees competency
• Assists in developing and implementing effective treatment plans
• Demonstrates attention to detail in completing assignments with minimal supervisory intervention
• Effectively collaborates with members of the care team to ensure optimal treatment
• Completes work consistently with highest respect and dignity for those being treated and family members
• Uses active listening skills that are sensitive to individual and cultural communication differences
• Acts and performs with sound job knowledge and problem solving skills
• Responds to emergencies using proper judgment
• Self identifies and pursues/supports continuous learning opportunities for self and others that add value
• This is a full time position working the hours required to meet job expectations.
• Limited travel may be required.
• Employment with RiverMend Health is "at will" and employment may be terminated at any time with or without cause or notice.
• The job expectations statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills. The job responsibilities above may be modified to meet changing business needs.
• RiverMend Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company makes all selection and other employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, the Company provides reasonable accommodations for applicants or employees with physical or mental disabilities in accordance with applicable law(s). If an accommodation is required to apply for employment, or to perform the essential responsibilities of a position you seek, please contact Human Resources so appropriate arrangements can be made.
RIVERMEND HEALTH MISSION:
Through the delivery of world-class, specialty behavioral health treatment, research and education, RiverMend Health seeks to enhance the quality of life of those who seek our help, their loved ones and the communities in which they live.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Sat, 20 May 2017 15:06:33 PDT