Commercial Refrigeration Construction Foreman
Victory Construction & Refrigeration has an immediate opening for a Refrigeration Construction Foreman
- Must have specific experience managing and installing various types of supermarket refrigeration equipment - including overhead piping, case setting, compressor rack installation and walk-in cooler/freezer.
- Ability to manage crew of 2-7 installers
- Capable of overnight and out of town work (typically with-in Denver area)
- Have a valid Colorado driver's license with an insurable driving record
- Possess necessary refrigeration installation tools- Oxy /Acetylene Torch set (minus tanks), pipe cutters, manifold gauges, basic hand tools, etc.
A plus to posses:
- Multiple jurisdiction licensing
- EPA Certification
- Start up and trouble shooting knowledge of refrigeration equipment
If you possess these qualifications and desire to work with a team that really does care about its members, please contact Tom Swafford to arrange an interview. Thank you!
We have put together one of the best and most complete teams in the local industry. We offer a positive teamwork experience, top pay, fully paid health benefits for employees, 401K with aggressive company match, paid vacation starting immediately upon hire and increases after the first year.
Sat, 20 May 2017 07:45:10 PDT