Field Service & Installation / Heavy Equipment
- Travel to customer sites, as a team, to install and maintain company machines and equipment.
- Gather tools, parts, and anticipate the labor needed for equipment installation.
- Direct and coordinate fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
- Coordinate the operation, maintenance, and repair activities needed to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment.
- Evaluate field installations and recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Coordinate rigging and lift equipment needed for installations at the customer's site.
- Integrate and install peripheral equipment.
- Ensure quality product installation from set up to initial operation.
- Train customer maintenance and contractor employees to operate the equipment.
- Assist customer maintenance team in troubleshooting equipment.
- Service, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on company equipment in the field, as needed.
- Be available to travel nationally for business purposes up to 50%, including overnight stays. Travel is approximately 60% by air and 40% by vehicle.
- Must be willing to work overtime at job sites.
- Clean driving record required.
- Electrical Engineering Technology degree and/or 3 to 5 years equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of field service experience and industrial maintenance, preferred
- Strong working knowledge of electrical and safety standards
- Able to receive and retain instructions in a productive manner; capable of prioritizing and keep multiple projects on schedule
- Familiarity and experience with the interpretation of blueprints and electrical/engineering schematics
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to translate diverse pieces of information into meaningful conclusions and results.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Successful completion of a DOT physical and drug test
Komar Industries, Inc. provides a competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental benefits, 401K, paid vacation and uniforms
Komar Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status
We are seeking qualified candidates to join our team and help advance our continual growth!
Komar Industries, Inc., a world leader in manufacturing waste processing equipment, is looking for qualified candidates to support our fast-growing, and expanding company. If you thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative and results-driven, we want to hear from you. We are an American-owned manufacturing company that has been located in Central Ohio since 1977. We provide various waste solutions all over the world, direct to the customer; from simple compaction equipment to multi-million dollar, hi-tech waste processing systems.
With 160 U.S. and Foreign Patents, companies are turning to Komar because our unique volume reduction equipment provides a rapid ROI by reducing transportation, energy, maintenance, and labor costs while minimizing an organization's waste stream and carbon footprint. Komar Industries, Inc. provides processing systems to handle cardboard, wood, and metal as well as engineered systems to handle various types of waste.
Sat, 20 May 2017 11:22:19 PDT