PT Instructor, Health Industry Solutions
Department Name Helath Industry Solutions
Campus or Location Unified Technologies Center
Vacancy Number PT191-16
Reports To Director
Recruitment Type External/Internal
Job Category Part-Time Faculty
Position Type Full-Time
Union Position Non-Union
Number of Openings 1
Job Description Summary
The Center for Health Industry Solutions at Cuyahoga Community College currently has openings for healthcare instructors
Current course offerings include: Medical Billing and Coding, Patient Access Specialist, STNA, Community Health Worker, and Dental Continuing Education.
Courses are offered days, evenings and weekends at all Cuyahoga Community College campuses.
Qualified instructors will hold national certifications from their relevant professional organization.
• Prior classroom instruction and/or training experience in healthcare.
• Must be proficient with the use of computers to enter grades and attendance electronically
• Must be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with a diverse staff and student population
• Ability to manage key metrics
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Consistently demonstrate the highest levels of integrity
• Possess great energy, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with a broad range of students.
• Credibility, presence, and excellent facilitation abilities are required.
Varies depending on course offerings
Posting Open Date
Open Until Filled No
Special Instructions to Applicants
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae