Posting Date March 21, 2017
Position Title Administrative Coordinator
Vacancy # temp - 032117
Department Technical Support Services
Program Feliciano School of Business
Division Information Technology
This request for a temporary Administrative Coordinator is essential to the Feliciano Technology Support Services (TSS) department. This position will support a number of administrative functions in support of the numerous student programs and initiatives including:
• Software subscription/license management
• Support and track student technicians as they provide hands-on support of technical student resources including the Bloomberg lab, Trading floor and open lab
• Assigns appropriate human and technical resources to the varying tasks within TSS
• Manages event logistics with regards to room availability, technical requirements and TSS's capacity
• Organizes media assets following student event recordings
The incumbent will report to Roger Salomon with additional supervisory responsibilities held by Brian Warner and Johnathan Bamber.
This position will be limited to 25 hours per week at a rate of $30 per hour.
Anticipated Start Date As soon as job is filled
Send cover letter and resume to
(include vacancy # if above)
Apply By Until position is filled
Organizational Marketing Statement:
Building on a distinguished 105-year history, Montclair State University is proud to be a leading institution of higher education in New Jersey. The university's six colleges and schools serve more than 19,000 undergraduate and graduate students in 300 majors, minors, concentrations and certificate programs. Situated on a beautiful, 250-acre suburban campus just 14 miles from New York City, Montclair State combines the instructional and research resources of a large public university in a dynamic, sophisticated, and diverse academic environment.
Montclair State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution with a strong commitment to diversity. Additional information can be found on the MSU website at www.montclair.edu.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INSTITUTION