Program Coordinator - Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Under the leadership of the Senior Advisor to the Chancellor and Provost for Diversity and Inclusion, this one year temporary position will be responsible for providing support to the implementation of strategic inclusive excellence goals and objectives of DU Impact 2025 related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Provide support to DU IMPACT 2025 implementation teams that have a specific focus on diversity equity and inclusion.
- Planning, Development and Assessment: Draft reports, and presentations for the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. Customize pilot projects and grant proposals to for internal and external funding agencies; Create assessment plans for pilot projects and other ODI initiatives.
- Serve as the point person for the diversity web portal management, communications, and updates.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the campus to ensure that university wide inclusive excellence programs, resource, and activities are featured on the diversity web portal.
- Serve as the point person for bringing together key personnel throughout the institution whose job function and responsibilities involve the advancement of DU inclusive excellence values and goals.
Administration and Operations:
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of applicable office operations, systems, and processes between both units.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Project design and management experience.
- Ability to design and implement high level research and assessment plans.
- Three years related administrative experience and/or training.
- Excellent organizational skills; detailed oriented and able to handle multiple tasks and multiple customers while maintaining a supportive and friendly work environment.
- Ability to work with broad range of diverse campus and community partners.
- Demonstrated experience of planning and executing a range of programs for diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated experience working with historically underrepresented groups.
- Experience working on a college and/or university setting with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Experience developing and implementing initiatives that contribute to the recruitment, retention and success of historically underrepresented populations.
- A successful track record of collaboration with university and community groups.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter