This is a welcoming position to work in a long standing and respected sheet metal fabrication business. This position includes manufacturing commercial and residential sheet metal. You will be responsible for the oversight and performance of the facility in the most efficient & safe manner, helping to achieve company goals and objectives by continually improving warehouse organization and operational procedures, and inventory control & Turnover standards , as well as other duties. The ideal candidate will be able to offer suggestions for efficiency improvements and help to improve overall flow within the department.
We Do Not install, shop work only. This is a full or part time position with hours from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday and possibility for overtime.
• Responsible for correct quality and quantity of all incoming and outgoing material, ensuring that all outgoing jobs are ready on time.
• Ensure that warehouse employees are working productively at all times and control overtime work.
• Communicate/coordinate with crew supervisor and oversee warehouse incoming shift operations in line with company goals and objectives.
• Supervise shift operations ensuring that warehouse personnel comply with company safty manuals, policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or GED
• 3-5 years of experience
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage people, with responsibility for machinery
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
• Professional and positive attitude, reliability and on-time arrival are a must
• Able to pass drug screen and criminal background screening
• Willing to work extended hours Monday thru Friday as well as Saturdays
We are a Sheet Metal Company in the Baltimore area providing duct work to HVAC contractors for 30 years. We fabricate spiral and rectangular custom duct work for commercial and residential buildings. In addition we also do specialty metal fabrication and welding.
Thu, 18 May 2017 11:07:06 PDT