SJB Child Development Centers - San Jose, CA ....... NOW HIRING!!
SJB CDC is looking to hire a self-motivated, flexible, and energetic Site Supervisor to work in our Preschool, School-Age, and Head Start programs.
SJB CDC provides dynamic employment opportunities for experienced individuals who have dedication and passion for our community's children and families. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that is truly rewarding.
Qualifications are as follows:
***All candidates must have a CTC Child Care Site Supervisor Permit***
A Site Supervisor is responsible for:
- Support the whole family by providing tools, resources and opportunities for involvement in order to create a learning community.
- Model behavior to ensure center staff relate to all children in encouraging and positive ways.
- Supervision of children and staff
- Record keeping (licensing records and child files)
- Lesson planning and implementation
- Maintenance of safe and welcoming classroom environment
- Building of relationships with the community and school
- Recruiting new students to the program
- Conduct orientation process of families.
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including: Medical, Dental, Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, and Child Care Discounts.
For 43 years, SJB Child Development Centers (SJBCDC) has been supporting working families in Santa Clara County by providing affordable infant/toddler care, preschool, and before/after-school educational programs.
San Jose, CA
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 16:02:38 PDT